Some Links You May Find Useful
Canadian Human Rights Commission
· The Medical Perspective on Environmental Sensitivities by: Margaret E. Sears (M.Eng., Ph.D.)
· Accommodation for Environmental Sensitivities: Legal Perspective by: Cara Wilki and David Baker
The BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF)
The International h.e.s.e. Project: the international scientific Internet platform on topical issues in affiliation with the Kompetenz initiative
The h.e.s.e. project is a loose union of scientists and scientific institutions with different fields of specialization as well as informed laymen – from all over the world – working interdisciplinarily together
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission: Visit this site to file a complaint against a cell tower.
How will we handle your submission?
* Commission staff will respond to you within 10 working days.
* We may send the complaint to the telephone company, radio, television or distribution service so that it can address your specific concerns;
* We may ask the company involved to respond directly to you in writing with a copy to the CRTC. In that case, the CRTC staff will review your complaint and the company’s response and will contact you further if required; or
* We may refer your complaint to the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council for resolution.
Microwave News For more than 25 years, Microwave News has been reporting on the potential health and environmental impacts of electromagnetic fields and radiation. We are widely recognized as a fair and objective source of information on this controversial subject.